In Logo-Heavy Gucci, Snoop Dogg Delivered A Major Hollywood Walk Of Fame Speech


Snoop Dogg had quite the turnout at his Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony this week. Dr Dre, Pharrell Williams, Quincy Jones and Jimmy Kimmel all lined Hollywood Boulevard to see the hip-hop legend accept the 2,651st star on the iconic California strip. And boy, Snoop did not disappoint.

In the wake of expressing gratitude toward Jones (his music maker), teammates and fans, the rapper directed the concentration toward himself. "I need to express gratitude toward me for having confidence in me, I need to say thanks to me for doing this diligent work, I need to say thanks to me for having no days off, I need to say thanks to me for never stopping, I need to say thanks to me for continually being a supplier and attempting to give more than I get," he said. "I need to express gratitude toward me for attempting to accomplish more ideal than wrong, I need to say thanks to me for simply being me consistently. Snoop Dogg, you a terrible motherf*****."

To go about as his own verbal promotion man, Snoop, whose genuine name is Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr, logo-ed up in Gucci. With a camel coat tossed over his move neck jumper and gold T emblem, he dropped it like it was hot and demonstrated why his vocation has crossed three decades and tallying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox