"Skateboarding Is Her New Favorite Workout" says Adriana Lima

Adriana Lima is an athlete. You might be thinking, "well, no she's a supermodel," and you would be correct, but your opinion may y 10, is a lightweight sneaker that's made to wear both in and out of the gym. It's so light it almost feels like you're barefoot, but it's bouncy enough that it makes you feel secure when you're working out. The best part though? It's a subtle cross between a training sneaker and a chic fashion sneaker coming in three different colors: silver, black, and pink. With Adriana's fashion background and kickass attitude in the gym (seriously, you should see her box...), that combination is crucial. "It's good that you have something that you can just wear straight from the gym and out to go out with your friends," she admits.
While being athletic is a huge part of Adriana's life, she understands that working out can be a little intimidating for some people. Her advice? Try everything. In fact, she says she's tried so many different workouts that her newest passion is um, skateboarding. "I think I'm the type of person that I'm going to try everything. I want to go and do skateboard, I start doing it. Listen, I never tried skateboarding. I did and I was good on the first time. I'm not joking," she admits. "Don't tell yourself that you cannot do something. You have to and try it and then from there, you make a decision."
This year has been huge for Adriana. In December, she walked her last Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, ending a 20-year run. With all of that experience under her belt, she's learned a thing or two about achieving and following your dreams. "Just believe in yourself, go after your dream and just get out there," she adviceed.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox