Cara Delevingne Speaks Out Against R Kelly, She Prepares Her Followers For A "Loud Year"

The  documentary detailing three decades of allegations of sexual and physical abuse made against the artist, Cara Delevingne took to Instagram to pledge her support for the women making the accusations.
"I am so shocked and outraged at how long this has gone on," she wrote. "My heart goes out to all the victims of his emotional and physical abuse and their families. This man is a predator that feeds off power and in my opinion is far worse than Harvey Weinstein and needs to be held accountable. I am not trying to compare the two, my point is, Harvey is being investigated and R Kelly is not. We have ourselves to blame in this situation, I knew of the allegations but failed to try and understand the severity of the situation. I still continued to listen to his music. Stop separating art from the artist, just because he sings like an angel, doesn’t mean he is one."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox